Erik Joffe became an associate of Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers in 2011. Back then, he was a summer student, he proceeded his articles, and now he returns to Neinstein as a lawyer. Joffe was called to the bar in 2013. He graduated from McGill University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Sociology. He went to proper law at Queen's University Law School.
During his tenure at Queen's University, Erik was an active member of several campus organizations, including a member of the Queen's Law Journal, a member of the Environmental Law Society, and an executive producer of Queen's Pro Bono Radio. Throughout his time at Queens, Erik also developed his advocacy skills. He has extensively engaged in the Psychiatric Corrections System, supporting inmates in various federal penitentiaries around Kingston. He spent half of his final year of law school in South Africa in exchange.
Erik Joffe likes to travel like a backpacker. It has been to several places in other parts of the world, such as Israel, Nepal, and other countries such as South America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. And when he has time, he makes sure he prefers to spend it doing things that he loves the most, like playing hockey, playing golf, and running marathons.
Specializations and Recognitions
- Erik Joffe is a member of the Executive Board of the Brain Injury Society of Toronto, a non-profit community that supports those living with the effects of brain injury.
- He was a volunteer at the Ontario Brain Injury Association.
- Erik was a volunteer at PeaceBuilders Canada.
- He is a member of the Toronto Lawyers Association.
- He is a member of the Ontario Bar Association.
- He is a member of the Canadian Bar Association.
- Joffe is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- He is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyer Association.