Greg Neinstein is one of the managing partners of Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers, a highly reliable law firm in Canada. Greg Neinstein is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School and was called to bar in 1999. He is known for his exceptional professionalism and integrity as a lawyer. He's a diligent and understanding individual. Greg strictly upholds clients' legal rights and ensures that they receive the settlement they deserve through his assertive technique.
As the managing partner of the Neinstein Personal Injury Law Firm, he works and takes care of the welfare of his clients. Not only does it protect the civil rights of clients, but it also sets precedents that will undoubtedly help the community. He also has significant dispute resolution and court hearing experience, and strong credibility among his colleagues as a professional negotiator.
Greg has pursued the tradition of the Neinstein family in the field of law. He is known to be a tough and competent negotiator. Above all, he is known to be a thoughtful supporter of some of the country's most vulnerable victims of injury and causes. As a lawyer for 20 years, Greg has brought Neinstein Personal Injury Law Firm to an efficient positioning in the Ontario legal community. Sufferers across the province of Ontario rely on him for help and support in medical negligence and accident cases.
Extreme injury can have a profound impact on one's health and wellbeing, life as a whole. It will have an impact not only on the patient but also on immediate family members. Neinstein and associates are committed and dedicated to helping victims in all areas of personal injury. Greg fights and uses all legal solutions to ensure that you receive the maximum settlement you are entitled to.
Specializations and Recognitions
- Greg Neinstein is a specialist in Civil Litigation by the Law Society of Upper Canada.
- He is an advocate and also a fan of Autism Speaks.
- His locations of specialties consist of significant personal injury, insurance coverage cases, automobile crash injuries, slip and fall injuries, and long-lasting disability insurance claims.
- The Canadian Lexpert Directory repeatedly suggested to him.
- Greg Neinstein belongs to numerous reliable organizations in Canada, such as the Canadian Bar Association, Law Society of Upper Canada, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, The Advocates Society, Brain Injury Society of Toronto, and Ontario Brain Injury Association.