Stacy Koumarelas is a lawyer with substantial experience in various areas of accident law. Her practice areas cover professional negligence and medical malpractice, cases of accidental death, long-term injury, traffic accidents, and the occupant's liability. She attended Windsor University and was called to bar in 2006. Stacy soon becomes a partner at Personal Injury Lawyers in Neinstein. She has successfully dealt with various areas of personal injury law throughout her career as a lawyer.
Stacy has established a strong reputation for more than twenty years as an attentive, considerate, and goal-oriented personal injury lawyer who is committed to ensuring that the victims and their families get the maximum compensation they deserve. In pursuit of justice, Stacy operates like a victim's advocate. She will be responsible for all legal proceedings to take full care of their lives.
Specializations and Recognitions
- She is a member of the Ontario Bar Association.
- She is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyer Association.
- She is a member of the Hellenic Canadians Lawyers Association.
- Her fields of expertise include brain and spinal injury, claims for torture, motor vehicle accidents, claims for long-term disability, slip and fall, wrongful death, medical abuse, insurance disputes, claims for chronic disability, claims for product liability, claims for dog bite and boating accidents.
- She has handled cases of long-term disability benefits such as heart disease, cancer, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, multiple sclerosis, and chronic pain, and fatigue with excellence.
- Stacy also speaks Greek fluently and is an active member of the Hellenic (Greek) community.